Thursday, January 3, 2019

Funny Punny Valentines!

Back by popular demand....Funny Punny Kid-Friendly Valentines!  Last year I made 4" Valentines for the kids in my life to give at their school Valentine parties and they were such a hit, I decided to bring them back this year but with ALL NEW puns and fun from Eyelet Outlet's wonderful 2018 product releases!  So, without further ado.......

Eyelet Outlet released stamp sets for the first time in 2018 that coordinate with the brads.  You can see them all here, but today I used the Fan Stamp Set that coordinates with the Fan Brad as well as the Foam Hand Brad.


We also released a number of brand new animal brads last year.  The Jungle Mix Set is super cute and today I paired the giraffe from the set with some giraffe digital paper.  The Bear Brad set also comes with an adorable little bear cub and the Horse Brad, which I think will be a favorite for years to come, includes a Pony Brad. 


This Lawn Mower Valentine is my personal favorite and I think my great nephew will think so too! Isn't this Lawn Mower Brad so realistic?!  The Firetruck Brad comes from the First Responder Brad Set which includes an ambulance and police car brad.  And don't forget about our Apple Brad Set!  So, so cute and comes with whole apples, as well as apple cores!


I really "dig" the Sand Bucket and Shovel Brad Set as well as the Truck Brad Set!  Our Garden Trowel Brad would have been great on this one, too!


When I created these in 2017 I actually put "kits" together for the kids to assemble the Valentines themselves and my great niece had the best time with it! She even created a video of herself demonstrating the assembly! It was the cutest thing ever!!

You can see the 2017 Valentines here.  The dimension and texture that the brads add is such a hit with the kids so I hope you'll give this fun and easy project a try with the kids in your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment