Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Wink Wink

It's Kim from Katydid Cards with my final Valentine's Card and possibly my favorite of the three I made this year.  I used several kinds of bling on this card; Heart Jewel Bling, Red Jewel Multi-Sized Bling, the smallest red bling from the Fancy Long Bling and the red marquis shaped bling from the Holiday Flower set.

The card base was cut using the file purchased in the Silhouette store.  I adapted the card base to create the label for the greeting.  The eyeglasses are also a Silhouette store cut file.
The patterned paper, retired Stampin' Up, was a great match.  Words of love, but rather reminds me of an eye test, too.



Here's a closer look at the eyeglasses and all that luscious bling.



Inside, a little play on words and the Eyeglasses Brads to complete the look.



Did you see my first two Valentine's Day cards?  If not, you can link to them here and here.


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment