Thursday, January 17, 2019

You Are Here

I'm all set for my brother's birthday with this card! I don't think I need to worry about him seeing here on the Eyelet Outlet Blog before his birthday, because he's too busy cutting, splitting, and stacking firewood to follow along with us!

I love this Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Pack from Stampin' Up.  It's two sided paper and has several different styles in the pack.  


I used the Hand Brad from the Typewriter & Hand Brad Set to point to my brother's age on the tree's rings!  😉  Carrying my tree theme further, I added some Eyelet Outlet Tree Brads.  We have several styles.  The 3 on the right are from the Summer Tree Brad Set and the one on the left is one of the Pine Tree Brads.  

Let's do a little "Throw Back Thursday," today, shall we?  The Typewriter & Hand Brad Set includes an amazing little vintage typewriter that I just love!  Here's a retirement card I made several years ago using that typewriter as well as the vintage telephone brad.  


Thanks for stopping by today, and if you run into my brother, please don't tell him about his birthday card!  




No comments:

Post a Comment