Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Steampunk Valentine

Have you started thinking about Valentine's Day yet? Ok, yes, it's six weeks away, but I (Lauren) am guessing that time will fly by, so I'm working on a few ideas now. This one has a bit of a Steampunk vibe, don't you think?


I cut out a heart nearly big enough to fill my A2 card front, from a scrap of Prima's "Craftsman" collection I found lurking in my paper stash, and put the sentiment on with some sparkly, vintage-looking alphabet stickers. Then I added lots of mechanical themed Eyelet Outlet Brads: Gears, a Compass, large and small Screw Brads and even the valve from the Pipe Brad set! Finally I scattered several sizes of grey Jewel Bling around the spaces in between. I like that the result is a bit elegant, but also quite masculine!


There will be lots more Valentine inspiration here on the Eyelet Outlet Blog, all throughout January, so be sure to stop back often and see what the team is up to! ♥

wishes you a very 
Happy and Healthy New Year!
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment