Wednesday, November 18, 2020

A Trio of Couples

Nothing's cuter than a happy couple, especially if we're talking about a COUPLE of Eyelet Outlet Brads, dressed up for the holidays; like Santa and Mrs. ClausMr. and Mrs. G. Bread, or our sweet Snow Couple!


The other day I came across a set of tiny shaped tag dies I bought in January and realized I had not yet used them?! My first thought was that ATC's would be the perfect size, and that I should start with the Snow Couple. A background of blue paper with polka dots seemed like a tiny snowscape and I love this woodgrain cardstock for extra texture. I added a strip of Pink Checked Tape and solid pink Skinny Tape to represent the strong vertical line of the sketch.


Santa and Mrs. Claus are probably the most famous Christmas couple, and the heart of the North Pole. I rotated the sketch and added Heart Washi and Red Stripe Foil Tape this time.


The Gingerbread Brads are the newest in the EO line-up, but they're very sweet... in every sense! This time I flipped the sketch and paired them with Poinsettia Tape and Skinny Striped Washi.


ATC's are always fun to make and swap; OR you can build them into the focal point of a bigger tag or card. And there's definitely an Eyelet Outlet Brad to suit every taste!

loves making holiday projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment