Sunday, November 8, 2020

Christmas Tags - Heaven & Nature Sings!

 Hello Eyelet Outlet Fans! I've got three tags today that celebrate Christmas with a nature theme. 


These tags began as white and black laser cut tags. They are part of a six jumbo tags from EZ Laser Designs and they are called Nature. They are a large at 5 2/8" tall by 3" wide. 

I loved the images in these tags and knew I wanted to make them Christmas tags. I used lots of Eyelet Outlet goodies to decorate them. First, I used washi tapes over the top of the white layer of each tag that shows through when the black laser layer is on top. I have decided to call this "painting with Washi." I just cut the tape to fit behind. Exact cuts aren't necessary since the laser designs will cover up jagged edges. Once that was done, I added sentiments from my stash and EO bling.

SUPPLIES USED:

BUCK TAG:

Glitter Tall Tree Tape, Holiday Bling, Snowflake Bling 1 1/2", Snowflake Brads

FIRE TAG:

Foil Washi Tape-Silver Stars, Wood Tape, Sparkle Glitter Red Tape, Holiday Bling, Single Red Jewel Bling

BEAR TAG:

Mountain Tape, Holiday Flower Bling, Fancy Long Bling - Pearl & Jewel - Black

I will be back next week with the last three tags in this set. Can't wait to share them with you! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment