Sunday, November 15, 2020

Christmas Holly Tags

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans! It's getting closer to Thanksgiving and my mind has completely turned to getting things ready for Christmas. I'm in full swing of making cards and tags. To that end, I made these six tags over the weekend using a variety of EO products.


It all started with a new washi tape I noticed had arrived at the store. It had six different Christmas sentiments and I immediately thought I would make tags with it. And here is the result of that inspiration. This tape is wide as washi tape goes. It's a full 1 6/8" wide which turned out to be perfect for the mini tag templates I used from Kiwi Lane. You could use any tag pattern, dies, cut them with an electronic machine or even make them by hand. The average size of the finished tags are 1 7/8" wide by 3" tall. Perfect to pair with a bow on Christmas packages. 

I often hear people ask what they can do with washi tape. Well, this is a perfect example of an out of the box use that takes advantage of the beautiful prints. To make them, I applied long strips of the washi tape on white cardstock. Then I trimmed the cardstock down the sides and top of the tape. I used my paper trimmer with a deckle blad to cut the bottom. Then I used double-sided adhesive to attach the washi pieces to the tags. After that, I had great fun decorating them with a variety of bling and brads.  

PRODUCT LIST:

* Christmas Holly Washi Tape

* Merry & Bright Tag

--- Holiday Bling


* A Very Merry Christmas To You Tag 

--- Red Snowflake Bling


*Merry Christmas Tag (Dark Green Glitter Tag)

--- White Glitter Enamel Dots

--- Snowflake Bling - 1 1/2"


* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Tag

--- Cardinal Brads

--- Holiday Light Brads

--- Strip Bling, Clear


* Merry Christmas Tag (Light Green Glitter Tag)

--- Green Snowflake Bling

--- Holly Brads

--- Elf Brad


* Merry Christmas to You Tag

--- Pine Tree Brad

--- Deer Brads

--- Green Snowflake Bling

No comments:

Post a Comment