Saturday, November 21, 2020

Clean and Simple Christmas Wishes

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a super simple Christmas card with just cardstock, a stamp set, a die and a pack of gorgeous brads! This would be a great Christmas card to mass produce to send to all those on your list!


I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base along with smaller layering panels from kraft cardstock and red cardstock. I rounded the bottom right corner (which I love to do) and adhered the layers together. I die cut a pine branch, adhered it to the front panel, and added four Pinecone Brads. I adhered the panel to the card base, and the only thing left to do was stamp the sentiment in green ink. Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!

Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment