Saturday, November 28, 2020

Make Gingerbread Memories!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a fun Christmas card with a traditional gingerbread house theme featuring some of the newest brads in the store! These are so stinkin' cute I can't stand it!


I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base from ivory cardstock along with red cardstock and kraft cardstock layers that I adhered together. I printed a digital gingerbread house image on ivory cardstock, cut it in half and trimmed it. I adhered the image to the layered background piece, added four Gingerbread Brads, and adhered the panel to the card base. I finished the front by adding several Ivory Enamel Dots and a stamped sentiment. Here's a close-up of those gingerbread couples holding hands! ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!

Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment