Saturday, November 14, 2020

Snowy Hillside Christmas Wishes

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing another fun Christmas card that would be super easy to mass produce! Even though I'm retired, I stay so busy I'm always trying to come up with easy designs that showcase these awesome Eyelet Outlet products!


I cut a standard A2 top-folding card base from white cardstock and a green cardstock layer. I tore white cardstock in three uneven strips to create snow banks and adhered them to the bottom of the green panel. I added four Holiday Tree Brads and stamped a sentiment in green ink in the bottom right corner. I applied two strips of Green Dots Washi Tape at the top of the green panel and adhered the panel to the card base. The final touch was adding Snowflake Bling. Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!

Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment