Saturday, November 7, 2020

Peace On Earth

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a beautiful Christmas card with just the right amount of sparkle! I hope you've been working on your Christmas card stash and have a good number of them done by now!


As I'm sure you've noticed, a standard A2 size top-folding card base is my "go-to" card base, so I cut one from white cardstock along with a red cardstock panel which I adhered to the front of the card base. I cut a small square white cardstock element that I covered with Glitter Star Washi Tape. I have a new birch tree window die in my stash so I cut one from white silver cardstock and adhered it to the front of the square element. I added a Cardinal Brad and a Cardinal Profile Brad along with a couple Snowflake Brads to the square element and adhered it to the card front. The finishing touch was the addition of several White Enamel Dots above the focal element. Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!

Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment