Saturday, December 23, 2023

Cutest Little Pop-Up Christmas Tree Card

Let’s start off on the front of the card. The red base is embossed in little polka dots with two die cut scalloped-edged cut outs which was the perfect place for the Happy Holidays chipboard sentiment. The cute Christmas tree is embellished with multiple Cut Jewel Bling in red, clear, green, purple, orange, blue and champagne. I also used Red Swirl Bling to add more shine and movement to the card. You will also notice clear Jewel Bling on the front as well.

 

Once you open the card, you will see the most festive 3D Christmas tree that pops up right from the middle of the card. The adorable Christmas tree is dazzled with multiple sizes of Jewel Bling in red, light blue, orange, green and purple. They look like little Christmas bulbs when the light shines on them!  The Christmas tree skirt has Black Bling highlighting its edges.




I used of farmhouse style ribbon in black and white with a Large Black Bumpy Bling in the center of each hand tied bow.  Unfortunately, I think the black bumpy bling sold out when I was making this so I attached a link to the clear bumpy bling which would be just as pretty!

 The Merry Christmas sentiment is bejeweled with Green Jewel Bling. And to top off the card on the left-hand side, I added some beautiful Black Swirl Bling to add extra light and movement. You all have awesome taste because it looks as though the Black Swirl Bling is sold out, as well.  I linked to the Green Swirl Bling as that was my second choice when making this card.  It will look beautiful!

As you can see, using Eyelet Outlets bling’s will always make any card sparkle, shine, and glitter. Make sure you always have enough bling on hand to spruce up any card you are sending. 

I hope you enjoyed this week's card, and I cannot wait for you to see next weeks project.



Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE-UP CRAFTY!

💗Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment