Thursday, December 7, 2023

Making a Scene!

On thing the Eyelet Outlet Designers and I love to do is make a scene!  We do it in the very best way though, with Eyelet Outlet products!

Lately I've been following a crafter on Instagram that makes these cute little dioramas from card stock. I thought incorporating some brads into a project like that would be lots of fun, so I've got one to share with you today.

I started out with a small frame with an easel that was designed by one of my Cricut friends.  I cut this on my Cricut Maker and the finished size of the frame is 3.5" x 2.75"


I cut down a piece of Eyelet Outlet's wide brick washi tape for the chimney and added a pair of Santa boots brads as well as this beautiful sleigh brad. I love our little vintage deer brad who is pulling the sleigh and then I added a few snowflake brads in the corners.  


We hope you're finding fun ways to use Eyelet Outlet products in your holiday crafts!  Be sure to tag us on Instagram or come on by the Eyelet Outlet Fan's group and share a picture with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment