Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Santa Claus is coming to town!

I am working on my Christmas cards and thought I would try creating a Christmas winter globe scene!

 For my globe, I cut a circle base and created a winter scene by stamping trees and using distress inks to create the background. I added prisma glitter for some sparkly snow! Next, I embellished by adding the adorable Santa sleigh brad and reindeer brads. For the base, I used the wood grain washi tape and attached my Merry Christmas sentiment. Lastly, I added my globe to white cardstock trimmed with the red and white stripe washi! I hope you try creating a wintery globe scene! So fun and festive! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs! 

SHOPPING LIST:

No comments:

Post a Comment