Saturday, December 2, 2023

Caroling Christmas Easel Card

We are doing another cute Christmas card this week.  Although I have quite a few cards I send out to friends and family, I always try to make a different card for each person.  Now that I have Eyelet Outlet in my life, it is so easy to make a simple card like this, look like I spent hours on it.

I layered the front of this easel card in red and green cardstock and embossed the red cardstock with a festive, almost embroidered look. I added Black Bling to the embossing as look like the little centers of flowers.

 

The large sentiment is die cut from green glitter foam with a white shadow layer underneath.

 

In the upper corner, is a beautiful, sparkly snowflake from the Snowflake Bling and in the bottom corner are two of the cutest little carolers from the Caroler Brads.

 

Once you open the card, you will see the sparkle from the Black Glitter Washi Tape and the two beautiful holiday Bell Brads that offset the cute sentiment on the inside.   

As easy as this card was to make, it looks like it took a long time. By adding cute embellishments, you can step up your card making game, too!



Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE-UP CRAFTY!

💗Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment