Sunday, December 3, 2023

A Merry Little Christmas


 Hello EO fans! I'm happy to be here today to share a icy and pretty winter Christmas card. To make this, began by inking a blue A2 card base with Broken China and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink. The next step was to cover white cardstock with Sparkle White Glitter Washi Tape and then cut slopes of snow with dies and stacked them together to create the drifts. I stamped, colored and cut the igloo scene. Before I glued that on the card, I installed two Pine Tree Brads. I also added two Polar Bear Brads and two Snowflake Brads. Such a pretty scene!

SHOPPING LIST:
 
I hope you enjoyed my card and I thank you for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment