Sunday, December 17, 2023

Jingle Bells!

 Can you hear the bells ringing yet? It's almost Christmas and today I'm celebrating with a card that celebrates many iconic Christmas icons. The great news is that there's so much to choose from at Eyelet Outlet! 

On my card I've included bell brads hanging from the sentiment. At the bottom of the card, Santa & Mrs. Claus brads are surrounded with Snow Tree Brads. On top, I've added a Sleigh Brad and a deer from the Santa & Deer Brads. The red background couldn't be simpler since it was created with strips of Ho Ho Let It Snow Washi Tape. Yes, indeed! Christmas is coming!

SHOPPING LIST:

I hope you enjoyed my card and I thank you for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment