Sunday, December 24, 2023

Money Roll Gift


Hello and Merry Christmas Eve! If you're like most of us, you are wrapping those last gifts. I'm with you! My son is the age when cash is king but I can't stand just to put it in a boring card or typical money card. I made a money roll with a gift bag and made it fabulous with many EO products. I am sure my son will really enjoy this gift and the entertainment of unrolling the money to see how much it is.

If you're not sure what a money roll is, it's a mini box with a slit in the top which allows you to insert a roll of cash. I connected the bills with Snow Flake Washi Tape. This allowed me to connect the money but not worry about it tearing the bills when my son takes it apart after opening.


Once connected, I rolled the money strip up and inserted into a little box that sits inside the bag. Pull on the label and the money will unroll. Super fun!


 Once I made the gift bag, I decorated it with Red Strip Bling, Santa and Deer Brads, Snowy Tree Brads, Snowflake Bling and three washi tapes: Sparkle White Glitter, Pine Tree, and Snow Flake. I love how this project turned out.

SHOPPING LIST:

 hope you enjoyed my card and I thank you for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment