Sunday, December 10, 2023

Christmas Window


 Hello Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season. If only we could slow everything down a bit right? Eyelet Outlet can help you look like you took a lot of time to make a handmade card with hardly any time at all. Today's card is a perfect example. This card lets washi tape create a unique background to a simple window die cut. Then the window is quickly decorated with several EO brads. Let's discuss how this comes together.

To start, I covered a white piece of cardstock cut at 5" x 3.75." I covered it with stripes of washi tape from the EO store. In order for them bottom I used: Tree Washi Tape, Town Washi Tape, Deer Washi Tape, and Holiday Washi Tape. Then I finished with the first three washi tapes to take me to the top. I really love how this looks. All the colors go well together.

I cut and pieced the window die cut. It's called Holiday Window from CottageCutz. I decorated the window ledge with Pinecone Brads, and single brads from the Ornaments, Poinsettia, Holly and Cardinal Profile sets. The detail on this ledge is really fun.


So you can see that this card took a small of time to create but looks complex and time consuming. It's always great to create something that makes you look like a crafting hero!

SHOPPING LIST:

I hope you enjoyed my card and I thank you for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment