Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Come and sit a spell...

Welcome everyone, come and sit a spell.  I love the digi stamps from "A day for daisies" (and such a delightful name for a digi stamp company) and I had this stamp "garden chair gathering" which I created this card using the image and a variety of eyelet outlet embellishments.

Day for Daisies.JPG 


 After importing the digi image into my Silhouette library I was able to remove the other chairs from the stamp and size the remaining image to fit my card design.  I then printed it out, colored it with my copic markers then add a small pink frame using pink cardstock.  The back ground strip is the blue brick washi tape with Blue jewel strips as a border.  Then it is was a matter of adding a collage of little items including pearl bling in white and pink, pink and blue Jewel Bling and a Bling Jewel also in pink.  The amazing thing with the colorful bling is that they are sticky backed but I did add a dab of glossy accent as an adhesive to ensure its stability while traveling in the mail.  Next I added a Pink colored egg brad in the center of the kraft star embellishment and a mini stitched flower brad in the far right corner on the tiny blue tag.  Finally I added some blue enamel dots here and there to create the wonderful collage look I had envisioned.

Day for Daisies close up.JPG

 With so much lovely product from eyelet outlet I was able to let my imagination do it's thing.  Give it a try and let me hear how you did!  Thanks for sitting a spell with me today!


Come visit me at my kingdom at the "The Prince of Paper"

1 comment:

  1. looooooooooove the abundance of embellies, sir! well done!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete