Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Flower Bee Card

Hi everyone!!

Noe here to show you a new card and give you some inspiration about beautiful creations you can make with EO goodies!!... They give to your projects other look more funny!

Today, I  sharing a card in "bee colors" made with papers flowers and blings... So easy, really?


I used for my background a piece of yellow glitter cardstock, and over it, I glued flowers papers in differents sizes (I used for it, my Xyron machine). In the center of the flower I placed a round jewel alternating colors (black/white and white/black).  Then, I made a frame with jewel strips, placed my sentiment and finally some butterflies brads.

Here are EO products used in my card:



And here is a close up:


What do you think? Hope you like it!!

Happy crafting!!


1 comment:

  1. this card is like a ray of sunshine! (& i especially love those butterfly brads!)

    ReplyDelete