Monday, June 6, 2016

layout by Marina Gridasova

Hello everyone! It's Marina here again with new layout with lots of Eyelet Outlet products! )))
layout by Marina Gridasova @akonitt #eyeletoutlet #by_marina_gridasova #washitape #enameldots
 a few close-ups:



 
As you know I like to add washi and different dots as layers to my works and this time is no exception.  I use bright patterend paper with lot of white, but on my photo also are some dark colors so I added black accents with washi-tape and some black pearls. And because this photo was taken on scrap-meeting with the girls I used pink flower as one of the focal points )))

Eyelet Outlet products:
Washi tape - Bird
Script washi tape 
Film strip washi tape
Round Jewels - Pink/Blue
Pearl bling - Black
Enamel dots - Purple 
Bumpy Bling Clear 
Paper flowers - Light Pink 
Jewel strips - Green
 
Hope you will like my layout ))))


 Marina

2 comments: