Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Bee My Valentine!

I love creating little Valentine gifts for friends and family! Here is a quick and fun way to show some love with a small gift!

I started with creating the largest tag on white cardstock and adding heart stamps, distress inks, "Happy Valentine's Day" glitter washi, and pink and red enamel hearts. I saved some room in the middle to write a little note. I then cut a smaller tag in red and added some pink hearts stamped, along with more "Happy Valentine's Day" glitter washi and enamel hearts. Next, I created my smallest tag, stamping the cute bee image, coloring in with markers, adding some prisma glitter, and embellishing with  my little bee brads. Lastly, I used a hole punch to connect all 3 tags and attached a tube of Chapstick with pink and red ribbons! 

 I hope this inspires you to shop all the adorable Valentine themed products at Eyelet Outlet and create some personal Valentine's for your friends and family!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

 SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Valentine Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment