Tuesday, January 30, 2024

February Calendar Planning

Welcome February, the month of love! "Let all you do be done in love." 1 Corinthians 16:14


 In my effort to be more organized in 2024, I am sharing my calendar pages for February! I am finding I enjoy planning so much more when the pages are colorful and creative! 

I began with stamping my various hearts and valentine themed stamps in a variety of pink and red inks! Next, I added my "Happy Valentine's Day" washi tape and vintage rose patterned washi to my pages. Lastly, I embellished with heart brads, heart enamel dots, and pink jewel dots.  

I am excited to stay on track and write in my plans for February! I hope this inspires you to keep planning your 2024 and stay organized in a creative way! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs! 

SHOPPING LIST:

No comments:

Post a Comment