Thursday, January 18, 2024

Valentine Decor

The autumn decor was replaced by the Christmas decor, but when that was all put away for the season, my home was looking a bit plain, so it was time to create a bit of Valentine decor.


As I often do, I turned to felt crafting on my Cricut Maker.  The rotary blade cuts even the most intricate designs flawlessly.  But when I added a few products from Eyelet Outlet to my design, it really took my Valentine banner over the top!


The large heart bling stick on on the two end pendants of my banner added the sparkle I was needing and the green leaf brads added a pop of color and interest to my felt flowers.  I loved adding that tiny heart brad to the tip of Cupid's arrow, too!

We're always interested in the creative ways you find to use Eyelet Outlet products, so be sure to tag us on Instagram when you share your projects!












No comments:

Post a Comment