Tuesday, January 2, 2024

January Calendar Planning

 Happy New Year dear creative friends! I am grateful you are here!

As we embark on a New Year and set goals and plans for success, I thought I would share my calendar layout for January 2024. I love using a good quality paper planner that allows me to write, stamp, create, and add embellishments to my heart's content!

I began with stamping my snowflakes in light blue and adding some distressing around the edges of my planner. Next, I added my wintery washi tapes in various places. Lastly, I embellished with the adorable snowman and snowflake brads! Quick, simple, and easy with a lovely result!


 Now, all that is left to do is write my plans for January! I hope this inspires you to get organized and creative in planning your upcoming year! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs! 

SHOPPING LIST:

No comments:

Post a Comment