Saturday, January 27, 2024

Salt Shaker Floral Arrangement


Ok…so I know Christmas was only a month ago, but Valentine’s Day will be here before we know it. I'm sure a lot of you are like me and love getting and giving flowers but they are just so expensive and they only last a week or so. It's always sad when they wilt and I have to pitch them in the trash. Kinda depressing, if you ask me.  

I created the perfect flower arrangement that not only cost waaaay less than real flowers, these ones will last forever! No more having to pitch dead daffodils, lackluster lilies, raunchy roses or mushy marigolds (that was fun...lol 😊).


I shopped my house for the things I needed to make this like some paper straws, floral wire, heart shaped confetti and misc. buttons.  You know the ones that you keep…just in case. The only thing I didn’t have was a salt shaker so I headed to the Dollar store and grabbed one. You’d be surprised at how many fun things you can find if you shop your house. 


This was such an easy project to do and didn’t require me to shop all the craft stores for supplies. With some of Eyelet Outlets love themed brads and bling, I had everything I needed. I ended up using several different colored hearts from the Heart Brads and two beautiful pink and red Rose Brads. To add sparkle, and you know I Iove me some sparkle, I added a Hot Pink Pearl Brad, a Red 12mm Jewel Brad, and two red Stippled Brads (12mm and 16mm).

 

So, if you feel like mixing it up a bit this Valentine’s Day, make your own flower arrangement. With embellishments from EO and a few things laying around your house, you can create this too!  I mean, who wouldn’t smile ear to ear if they received this?!?!? 


Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE-UP CRAFTY!


💗Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment