Sunday, January 7, 2024

Winter Wishes

 
We are in the heart of winter and my thoughts are on quiet snowy nights where the snow dampens all the sound and nature dominates a magical world. My card is in memory of those peaceful evenings when I lived in Minnesota and North Dakota. 

I've made a card with a domed snow globe. Inside are silver Snowflake Sequins, Deer Brads and Tree Snow Brads. The wintery globe background is Sparkle White Glitter Washi Tape and Glitter Star Washi Tape. The card mat is cardstock lined with Deer Washi Tape. I added Snowflake Bling for decoration. This comes in white, red and green but the white is perfect for this card.


Thanks for joining me here today at the EO blog. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment