Thursday, January 4, 2024

Recipe Scrapbooking

 Happy New Year, Eyelet Outlet fans!  Now that the holidays are behind us and the wrapping paper and Christmas crafting supplies are put away, I thought I'd spend a little time working on one of my favorite crafting passions - scrapbooking my recipes.  

I first discovered Eyelet Outlet back in 2009 when I was creating my first recipe scrapbook.  Their awesome cooking/food/drink brads have embellished many of my pages through the years, but today I've used some fun brads from the most recent release.  The new pinata brads, beautiful cactus brads, lime wedges from the Lemonade and Fruit brad set and a few cocktail brads to add some fun interest to my Mexican Lasagna recipe pages.


If any of you enjoy scrapbooking recipes and have used Eyelet Outlet products on your pages, we love for you to share your project with us on our Eyelet Outlet Fans Facebook Group!  







No comments:

Post a Comment