Friday, January 19, 2024

Dragon Birthday Greetings

 

 Hi everyone! I'm here today to share a little magic on a cold winter's day. Isn't this dragon adorable? As soon as I saw the die, I knew that I could really up the cuteness even more by adding some great products from Eyelet Outlet!

This is a top fold, A2 base card in a bright blue. I cut the dragon out of purple and white cardstock and pieced him together. What's super cute about him is that he's made so that his body hangs on a brad so that the body can swing back and forth. Super fun! I embossed the blue mat and highlighted the embossing around the edges with Oxide Ink.

After putting the dragon together, I put a Stitched Flower Brad in his arms. I put a Crown Brad on his head and a couple Fairy Brads that hover around him. That's because every dragon should have some fairies and wear a crown right? The best part was adding Eye Brads to really give him some personality! Finally I added a Happy Birthday Brad. I felt it still needed a little something so I added white dots to the background and white highlights on the dragon.

Shopping List:

Thanks for joining me here today at the EO blog. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment