Saturday, January 6, 2024

MY FIVE FAVORITE CREATIONS OF 2023

With the ending of 2023 and a brand-new year starting, I've been reminiscing about all the fun things I've made for you in 2023.  Although it was hard to narrow it down since each project was special to me in their own ways, I picked out my FIVE favorite creations I made for you in 2023. 

AND HERE THEY ARE... 

Coming in at number FIVE

THE JUNK JOURNAL JUNKIE! 

See all the photos here:

Talk about FUN! Since there is no right or wrong way to create a Junk Journal page, I just let my imagination soar and before I knew it, I had created something pretty cool! I love to stand back and look at this and see all the different intricate items I cut out and added. Even though I created it, I still find new things that I hadn’t noticed before.

Not far behind the Junk Journal Junkie page and coming in at number FOUR is…

THE BICYCLE AND BOUQUETS SHADOWBOX!

See all the photos here:

I smile every time I look at this one.  I love all the bright colors and how the flower brads match perfectly with the paper flowers I made. And the spokes on the wheels!! LOVE. This project, to me, is a huge smile turned into a shadowbox!


Coming in at number THREE

IT’S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR COLLECTION!

See all the photos here:

Since my mom was a teacher, she would always get so excited for school to start and would sing that song all throughout August as she was getting her classroom all set up. I loved making this collection in honor of my mom and all the teachers out there that truly love making a difference in a young child’s life. Thank you all.

The number TWO spot goes to...

The SHABBY CHIC ARMOIRE

See all the photos here:

This one holds a special place in my heart as it was the very first creation I made for Eyelet Outlet. I love to make 3-D paper creations so I wanted to make sure my first impression was a good one and I was extremely happy with how adorable it actually turned out. If you get a chance to visit a show where Eyelet Outlet has a booth, make sure to stop by and see it in person!

And my all-time favorite piece I made all year…coming in at NUMBER ONE is…

THE HAUNTED HOUSE HALLOW LUMINARY! 

Again, my passion is creating 3-D sculptures and the more intricate, the better!  I literally had to pull myself away from this piece because I just kept thinking of more and more cute things to add.  I love the spider hanging from the roof, the spider egg nest I made from a Q-Tip, the “blood” stained stairs and of course, I HAD to pay homage to one of my favorite movies and add the two witches feet under the house.  Little details that you must look close to find.  I love adding the EXTRAS!

 The funny thing about making paper creations is that I never truly know how they will turn out.  I may start off with one idea in my head, but as I am creating it, the plans change and the project morphs into something totally different and usually better than I’d imagine.

I hope you’ve enjoyed my projects as much as I have enjoyed creating them for you.  I cannot wait to see what I create for you next year!!

Have a safe a very happy New Year!

💗Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment