Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Snowy Winter Birthday Wishes!


Do you have family and friends with winter birthdays? Here's a fun, cheery snowman that is sure to brighten their special day! 

After stamping my snowman and coloring him in with markers, I used an exacto knife to cut slits around him to place my "happy" banner. Next, I added some white glitter washi for snow and a couple snowflake brads. I added the birthday banner to the bottom and embellished with colorful balloon brads and party hats for a festive birthday card! Creating with washi tape and brads from Eyelet Outlet make card creating easy and fun!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs! 

SHOPPING LIST:

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment