Saturday, May 27, 2023

The Shabby Chic Armoire

The Shabby Chic Armoire 

My name is Stacy Strate and I am a brand new Designer with Eyelet Outlet and beyond excited to share my creations with you! I thought my first project should be a stunner...so I present to you...The Shabby Chic Armoire. 

I love all things shabby chic so creating this beauty was an absolute joy! I have a piece very similar to this in my own house so I used it as my inspiration.  You should have seen me running back and forth from room to room making sure I captured all the right details.  I got all my steps in - that's for sure!

I started with a template I purchased on Esty and was off to the races from there! I choose printed cardstock from Park Lane's Farmhouse Fresh collection and gave it a more antiqued look using Tim Holtz Distressed inks.

On the outside of the armoire, I used the 12MM Pearl Brads-Gold Edge in brown to create the door pulls. They worked out perfectly! For extra details, I added some Pearl Bling in brown, some Paper Flowers in white and hung the pink ballet slippers on a Hanger Brad.  How cute is that!

Once you open the doors, you see a beautiful party dress adorned with a Large Heart Bling in white pearl hanging on another Hanger brad. Next to the party dress is our girl’s ballet outfit decorated with several Glitter Enamel Dots in white and of course hanging on the absolutely adorable Hanger brad.

The drawers do move in and out and the 12MM Pearl Brads-Gold Edge in brown drawer pulls match the door pulls on the front.


 If you look closely in the two bottom drawers, you will find some hidden treasures every little girl needs.  A camera from the Travel Brads to take pictures of all her ballet recitals and, of course, a stack of books from the Book Brads to take her on all the literary adventures possible.

On one side of the armoire, is another adorable summertime outfit decorated with the Matte Finish Enamel Dots in pink and, of course, displayed with a Hanger Brad.  The other side of the armoire is simply decorated with another 12MM Pearl Brads-Gold Edge in brown and more Pearl Bling in brown.


The completed Shabby Chic Armoire is 8" tall, 5" wide and 2.5" deep. I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed creating it and don’t forget to get all your card making, scrapbooking and paper crafting embellishments from Eyelet Outlet. 

SHOPPING LIST



Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE UP CRAFTY!
đź’—Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment