Thursday, July 12, 2018

Christmas in July With Eyelet Outlet - Week 2

Let's continue with our "Christmas in July" posts today with a couple more Christmas tags, shall we?


The Eyelet Outlet Poinsettia Brads are one of my favorites in the Holiday collection.  They always remind me of my dear aunt.  She worked at a florist when I was a little girl I loved visiting her at work and seeing the rows and rows of poinsettias in the green house.  

Eyelet Outlet has so many gorgeous types of bling!  Here I've used clear swirl bling, clear teardrop bling and a simple gem in the center of my snowflake for a very elegant look.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to follow Eyelet Outlet on Facebook and Instagram and if you can, visit our booth at a trade show near you!  Eyelet Outlet will be in Chantilly, VA June 22-23 for the Scrapbook Expo.  











No comments:

Post a Comment