Wednesday, July 11, 2018

What's Better...

...than that first cup of coffee in the morning? Hi folks it’s Lauren here, and actually that’s a trick question, because there’s really NOTHING better than that, is there? But cards made with Eyelet Outlet Coffee Stamps and Coffee Brads come pretty close. See?



I love that our stamp sets were created especially to work with our brads, but they also have brilliant sentiments that stand alone AND some fun images as well. For this card I used the little coffee bean stamp to create my own custom patterned paper, then used a brown Tombow Dualbrush pen and a waterbrush to color them in a watercolory style. Then I used some clever dies from Stephanie Barnard to construct the coffee cup, whose carrier band is made from our gorgeous henna-inspired Wide Flower Washi. I embellished with a few Paper Flowers, added my favorite sentiment in the Coffee Stamps set, and called it good to go!


I hope you'll be inspired to think about making your own patterned paper with your favorite EO Clearstamps. But first... why not help yourself to just one more cup of coffee... :)


has never really seen the point 
of decaf coffee during the day!

1 comment: