Sunday, July 1, 2018

Bake the World...

Hi Friends! kel here today to share a sweet food card!

I used this gorgeous image/sentiment stamp from the Cooking Stamp Set. the whole thing, from the "Bake" to the oven and the bottom script sentiment are one stamp. And it stamps so nicely too!! After coloring it up with my Copics, I diecut it with this cute scalloped square, and then matted it on some red cardstock. I wanted to match the colors that the mitts come in from the Cooking Brads set.


I also stamped out the mitts from the Cooking Stamp Set onto my background paper, leaving space on the left side of the card to add some mitt brads from the Cooking Brads set. The last thing I did was to add this big epoxy heart (the biggest red one in the Heart Epoxy - Pink Set) to the middle of the oven. I think it was the perfect size!


Love how this card came together. And I really like the colors too! Thanks for stopping by today and see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel


No comments:

Post a Comment