Thursday, July 5, 2018

Christmas In July With Eyelet Outlet - Week 1

Texas summer heat can be brutal and one way I enjoy cooling off is celebrating "Christmas in July!"  I like to spend the hot afternoons in my air conditioned craft room getting a jump on my Christmas cards and tags and I hope you'll join me on Thursdays this month as I bring you a Christmas project or two with Eyelet Outlet's brads, washi tapes, bling, and enamel shapes!  Let's get started!

While Eyelet Outlet has many wonderful holiday brads, and you'll be seeing them as we go through my "Christmas in July" posts, it's fun to think outside the box using brads that are not Christmas themed like I've done with these two tags featuring our new Jeans & T-Shirt Brads.


You'll find Eyelet Outlet Santa Hat Brads in our "Holiday Brads" section at Eyelet Outlet.com


The Eyelet Outlet Puppy Brads are so adorable!  There's three different ones in the package and each one is cuter than the next!  

Thanks for stopping in today and be sure to come back next Thursday for more Christmas inspiration as we celebrate "Christmas in July!"


No comments:

Post a Comment