Wednesday, July 18, 2018

What's Brewing?

Generally, at my (Lauren's) house "What's Brewing" is coffee or tea, but it occurred to me the other day when I saw that sentiment in our Coffee Stamp set, that *beer* is also brewed. You may know that Beer Brads and a coordinating set of Beer Stamps were part of the newest release in May. But it's entirely possible to use the former without the latter, so of course I had to make a couple of cards to celebrate!


My first card could not be more simple: Beer Brads and the "brewing" sentiment inside a label shape, on a great coordinating piece of ledger style paper, and a few coordinating washi tapes (Love Tape and this fab Skinny Plaid that I adore) are really all you need!


I confess that I have been wanting this Pizza Tape since I first saw it, but held out because I honestly wasn't sure what to do with it. Once I saw the Beer Brads, however, it seemed like a match made in heaven. The "Everything I Brew..." sentiment is also from the Coffee Stamp set, but again, it multitasks really well here. I set off the sentiment panel with some teeeeeeeny but truly useful 1/16" Mini Round Brads in the corners.


I hope you'll be inspired to think of alternate ways to use your own EO Clear Stamps, and that you'll brew up some creative cards of your own.

has to confess that she enjoys beer more 
in brad form than as a beverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment