Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Beautiful Ride

It's Kim from Katydid Cards!  Happy to be here with you today.

Today I'm sharing a card made using the Kitty Brads, Book Brads, Stitched Flower Brads, and Mini Bee Brads.  And I have to say, I think the combination is just adorable and puts a smile on my face.  I'm going to have a difficult time giving this one away ;-).



I the kitty, flower, and bee brads as staples in my collection as they work so well when creating scenes on my cards.  I'm also sure to keep the Sun & Cloud Brads, Puppy Brads, Candle Brads and several more on hand.

The kitties and books are sitting on a Simon Says Stamp coordinating stamp & die set called, "Beautiful Ride".    Those kitties look so comfy, don't they?  I colored the image with Copic markers and sponged inside the wheels so it blended better with the background.

Speaking of the background, the card base is cut from Bashful Blue cardstock and embossed with the Cloudy Day embossing folder.  The grass has been cut from Cucumber Crush cardstock using a cut file purchased in the Silhouette store.  Here's a closer look at the brads.



And here's the inside of the card where I continued the sentiment with another little kitty for good measure.  I created it combining Angelina and Alex Brush fonts, color matched to the cardstock for a tone on tone look.



I hope you liked my card.  I'll see you soon with another new project.



Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment