Thursday, July 19, 2018

Christmas In July With Eyelet Outlet - Week 3

Welcome back to Christmas in July, friends!  I've got a couple of more tags for you today.  First up, I'm using Eyelet Outlet's brand new pony brad.  I expect to use this tag on my little granddaughter's gift this Christmas, since she LOVES horses!  I don't know yet what her gift will be, but I'm certain it won't be a pony!  LOL!  I've also used one of our Holly Brads and Snowflake Brads to dress up the corners of my tag.  


Next up, a fun tag for the gift you're giving that you're not so sure about!  I've used a recycling image from Cricut's "Chore Chart" cartridge with a few strategically placed Enamel Arrows.  Eyelet Outlet has lots of different enamel shapes in many colors.  Check them all out in our "Enamel Shapes" collection.  


I'm glad you came by today and be sure to come back next Thursday.  I'll be wrapping up my Christmas in July posts with a freebie for the Cricut crafters!  Until next week, keep crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment