Sunday, July 8, 2018

Quite the Catch!

Hi Friends! kel here today to share a punny fishing card!

I used one of the brand new clear stamps, the Fish Stamp Set. It has this super cute sentiment on it and I thought it would be fun to pair with some of the fish brads and a fishing pole... who knew they made fishing pole brads?!? Awesome!!


I used a wavy border die to create the... well... waves, and was able to actually use one long strip of scrap paper to do it! After I layered it together, I added some Trout and Bass brads to the waves to make it look like they were swimming and jumping out of the water! The last thing I did was add the Fishing Pole brad after stamping out the sentiment from the Fish Stamp Set


Super fun masculine card!! I loved being able to use my scraps on this!! Thanks for stopping by today and see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel


No comments:

Post a Comment