Sunday, July 8, 2018

Playing Cards Aren't Just for Playing Cards



When I first heard that Eyelet Outlet was going to release a Playing Card stamp set, I wasn't sure I'd even be able to figure out what to do with it, since I'm not one who plays cards - other than an occasional game of Rummy. But me oh my was I wrong. I love this stamp set - LOVE IT! It is so versatile. The sentiments and images are appropriate for playing cards, for sure, but they are useful for so much more, too. So... I decided to test that theory and made three different cards with this set - one is a card that features a card-playing theme... but the other two are not. One is a handyman kind of card and the other one is actually for a loving couple.



What's the Deal
Eyelet Outlet products:




It's difficult to tell in the picture, but this is a shaker card:



The cards in the "shaker" are from the stamp set. 
I also added three of them to the inside of my card:




Thanks for Being a Jack of All Trades
Eyelet Outlet products:





You're a Perfect Pair
Eyelet Outlet products:



The ring brad actually had a red center (to represent the stone) 
but I wanted a more neutral color that sparkled, 
so I put a glitter enamel dot on it. It worked great!



Have I mentioned... 
I love the Playing Cards stamp set!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment