Thursday, July 26, 2018

Christmas in July-Week 4

Time to wrap up my Christmas in July posts with a card featuring this cute little guy!  He's the Eyelet Outlet Snowman Brad.  I always say, "this brad's my favorite," but this time I really mean it! ;)  The Snowman Brad is adorable!!


I started out with a black and white gingham paper and then added three panels.  I drew the snowflakes on the panels with my Cricut using an image from the Cricut Photo Fun Holiday Memories cartridge.  


My little scene was created by pairing the Eyelet Outlet Snowman Brad, Eyelet Outlet Pine Tree Brad, and Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brad.


Thanks for joining me for Christmas in July this month!  If any of you are in the Houston area, come by the Eyelet Outlet Booth at the Creating Keepsakes Show in The Woodlands August 10 & 11!  Maybe we'll meet, because I'm planning to attend!





No comments:

Post a Comment