Friday, July 13, 2018

Long Haul Friends

TGIF crafty friends!  Susie here with a friendship card featuring one of our new stamp sets!


I really love the opportunity to come up with a masculine themed card and the new Truck Stamp set made that super easy!


Being from the south I know that pickup trucks are for ladies, too, however I just loved creating a "buddies" card. I stamped and watercolored the images before adding the pick up truck brad. 


And you have to make the inside as cute as the outside, right?  I used Tire Track Washi tape to create a border, stamped off a few pick up trucks, and then added another flashy red pickup in the bottom right!


You can find all 16 of the new stamp sets HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie


Supplies:
Eyelet Outlet Truck Stamp Set
Eyelet Outlet Truck Brads
Eyelet Outlet Tire Track Washi Tape
Prima/Julie Nutting Stamps - Billy, Skyler

5 comments:

  1. This is a marvelous
    card! Love the truck
    brad and the washi
    tape.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog ♥️ & the link to the stamps!~~ So great thank you so much!
    A great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Lots of inspiration here on the blog so I hope you will visit often!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete