Sunday, July 22, 2018

Magical Birthday

Hi Friends! kel here today to share a magical birthday card!

I had this one round shaped pair of glasses from the Eyeglass Brads set sitting on my desk and had a DUH moment, thinking of making it into a magical birthday card for my Potter-loving son!! His birthday isn't for a while, but I know he has other friends who are into the books too, so I figure it's always good to have a stash on hand!!


I paired it with some star washi from the Eyelet Outlet Store. I used the beautiful Black and Gold Foil Washi and some wide star washi tape to create my background. I love how simple it was to put together the background and how the gold and black just pops off the page!


Super fun magical birthday card!! I loved being able to use up some beautiful washi too!! Thanks for stopping by today and see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel


No comments:

Post a Comment