We are looking for new members to join our highly creative team. We are looking for talented crafters and artists who love using brads, bling and washi tapes, work well with deadlines and have great personalities. If you are a card maker, scrapbooker, love creating Cricut altered projects, or if you do anything fun and unique with our products please apply. Our readers are looking for variety, so don't be afraid to show your creative side.
* You must be able to meet project deadlines that are given out well in advance.
* You must have an active blog and the ability to take quality pictures and create your own blog posts and send the HTML to post to the Eyelet Outlet Blog. We require 3-4 projects per month as follows:
* We require 2 projects per month posted directly to our blog on your scheduled day. You must also post projects using Eyelet Outlet products on your own blog and promote Eyelet Outlet whenever possible. Promote Eyelet Outlet on social media -Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, challenge blogs, etc.
* You will be required to link the Eyelet Outlet blog and website on your blog, and participate in and promote special sales/events.
* You will be required to create a sample project for our monthly color challenges and sample cards/projects when new product is shipped to you. These projects may be used for future assignments. .
* You will also be required to assist us in commenting on the challenge entries.
*We ask that you commit to a 6 month term from February 2016 through July 2016. You may be asked to stay on for another term if your work represents the Eyelet Outlet brand well.
* You will receive a generous amount of free product upon joining our team to use for your monthly assignments. You will also enjoy a 50% discount code to use on any other purchases you choose to make from the Eyelet Outlet website.
* We purchase sample cards and projects for the Expos we exhibit at throughout the year. Compensation will be disclosed upon joining our team.
* We will link your blog on the Eyelet Outlet blog.
* You will receive a badge to display on your blog stating that you are a Eyelet Outlet design team member.
If you want to work with some fun brads and other products and think you have what we need please send us the following information to Eyeletoutlet@gmail.com.
1. A paragraph about who you are and why you want to be a part of the Eyelet Outlet team.
2. Three of your favorite projects that you've created using brads, bling and washi tapes. If you don't currently have any of our products, you may use other brands but they must be what we currently offer. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
**Please attach the type of projects we can expect you to create with our products.
3. A link to your blog and galleries
4. A list of any design teams you are currently on
5. Your contact information including your complete name and shipping address
The call will be open until January 15th, 2016.
The new design team members will be notified January 22nd.
For more information about Eyelet Outlet, please visit our Eyelet Outlet Blog and website.
For this call, we are accepting applications from U.S. and International designers.
The Eyelet Outlet Team