Thursday, June 30, 2022
Start The Music
Wednesday, June 29, 2022
Gulls Just Wanna Have Fun
It's officially summer, school is out, and thus my (Lauren's) thoughts have turned to all things beachy! Here's a card that features Eyelet Outlet Seagull Brads, Ocean Tape, Glitter Gold Tape, Sea Shore Brads, Pearl Bling and Glitter Enamel Dots:
Sunday, June 26, 2022
Thursday, June 23, 2022
A "Note" of Thanks
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The End of the (EO) Rainbow
It's the last few Eyelet Outlet Rainbow Brad Cards, which just happen to be Red, White and Blue... and feature lots of wonderful EO brads and tapes, which are listed below!
Sunday, June 19, 2022
A Sweet Birthday by Janet
I thought the tea and book sticker was a great place to start. I added a Donut Brad and a Fork Brad. I also added a thin foiled Happy Birthday sentiment strip.
Next I added a 3D number background paper to a white A2 card base and added two stripes of Book Washi Tape. I cut some brown cardstock in strips for borders and then placed the sticker on foam tape and on the card. Then I added three Black Matt Finish Enamel Dots.
Thursday, June 16, 2022
Easy as Pie
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
"The Future's So Bright...
...You Gotta Wear Shades"! If there's a better sentiment to put on a graduation card I (Lauren) do not know it, especially when the "shades" in question are Eyelet Outlet Sunglass Brads!
Sunday, June 12, 2022
Summertime and the Livin' Is Easy!
There are a ton of beach related brads and washi tape in the EO Store. I've used just a few.
Crab & Lobster Brads
Flip Flop Brads
Sun and Cloud Brads
Beach Umbrella Brads
Blue Glitter Enamel Dots
Thursday, June 9, 2022
Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Over the Rainbow
It's the second week of my (Lauren's) Eyelet Outlet Rainbow Brad project, and this time we're embracing all things Brown, Yellow, Purple and Black!
The brads for each color are as follows:
BROWN: A Compass, a Lion from the Lion, Tiger, Zebra set hanging out with a Monkey and Giraffe from the Jungle Mix, the Doghouse from our Kennel Mix, plus a few sweet Puppy Brads, a Sandcastle and Shell Corner, a vintage Fan from the Telephone and Fan set and a pair of Champagne flutes from the Wedding set. Two strips of Wood Washi and a Skinny Glitter Tape in dark copper.
YELLOW: A background strip of Tape Measure Washi and Chicken Tape holds Work Trucks, Tissues from the TP & Tissues set, a School Bus, the Sun from our Sun and Cloud Brads, a happy little Chick, a Birthday Candle, a Party Hat and finally a Sunflower.
PURPLE: Unicorns from the Unicorn and Rainbow set, some Butterflies and a Mini Butterfly, Grape Brads and a glass of Red from the Wine set, a Fairy Brad and some Water Lillies from the Frog set. The washi selection is Purple Check Tape, plus purple glitter from the Skinny Glitter Tape set and purple flowers from the Skinny Foil Tape set.
BLACK: Our adorable Sushi Washi is flanked by Black and White Check Tape, over which we have a Zebra from the second Jungle Mix, an old-school Telephone, Eye Glass and Sunglass Brads, Music Notes, a Graduation Hat, Video Games and a handsome Spider.
And here's a snap of how our extended rainbow is shaping up so far:
Sunday, June 5, 2022
Greetings EO Fans! I hope that those of you in the US had a great Memorial Day Weekend last week. To me Memorial Day is an important day to recognize those that have paid the ultimate price for our freedom. It also reminds me that Flag Day and July 4th are not too far away. Thinking about it put me in the mood to make a patriotic card for either of these occasions.
The slimline card sports red, white and blue and shows off many of the patriotic brads from Eyelet Outlet. A few gold and white glitter enamel dots gives it a little shine too.
Thursday, June 2, 2022
Announcing Design Team Call!
Eyelet Outlet is excited to announce a DT search for Regular Design Team Members and Guest Designers. We are looking for talented crafters who enjoy working with embellishments including decorative brads, washi tape, jewel bling, enamel dots/shapes, paper flowers and sequins. We encourage you to use your favorite tools and techniques including stamps, dies, electronically cut die cuts, embossing folders, patterned papers, ephemera, stencils, inks, pastes, etc. We only require that they be embellished with Eyelet Outlet products. We are an easy-going team with clear expectations who like to have fun and enjoy EO products! Deadline to apply is June 10th.
- Must have a Facebook account to participate in the Facebook Design Team page where most communication to the team is done
- Be able to use Blogger (will coach you if needed) to post and schedule a weekly post on the EO Blog. Requires a minimum of 1 photo and brief write-up with supply links to the store
- Each project must have 2 or more different EO products included. This is easy to do since we have such a wide variety of embellishments to work with
- Share your projects on your social media channels
- You may be on other DT’s as long as they aren’t exclusively washi tape or embellishment companies and you can meet our commitment
- Opportunity to be asked to stay beyond initial term if mutually agreed
- One project completed each week for assigned day and posted and/or scheduled in advance on EO platforms (EO Blog, Facebook & Instagram)
- Five week term commitment. Starting date to be determined once selected
- Commitment to and completion of 5 projects during term
- Each project to be scheduled on the EO blog the Saturday before your post is due. Include links to products in the store
- Advance posting is required because the DT Leader will post your projects on Facebook and Instagram on your behalf
- Generous welcome package in advance of your term start
- Great discount on regular orders on the site
- New release products in advance to create with
- Opportunity to earn $5 cash for each card chosen by the owner to be used for trade show displays
- Regular DT members only to receive a stipend every three months at the EO store (if obligations were met)
- Social media exposure to our followers and customers
We can’t wait to hear from you! Submit your application including three photos of your work using the Google form:
REEL Great Dad
Father's Day is around the corner and Eyelet Outlet has your card making covered with great Dad brads!
Wednesday, June 1, 2022
It's an EO Rainbow
Would this be a good time for some Eyelet Outlet Brads, arranged by color? If so, here are some fab brads that are Pink, Green, Grey and Orange; and there's some coordinating EO Washi Tape, as well.
Stay tuned for four more awesome colors next week. In the meantime, all of these and MANY more are available in the Eyelet Outlet Online Store, or can be found in a trade show booth coming somewhere near you this summer! Complete list of dates and venues can be found HERE!