Monday, June 4, 2012

Design Team Monday with Jennifer

Have you SEEN some of the amazing brads that The Eyelet Outlet has for fun summer creations? I have to super fun cards to share with you today using some brands you may not have tried yet! Check it... 

To the World's Greatest "Hooker"

For this card, I stamped the water onto the white panel first. I then stamped the boat/man image, colored him, and then fussy cut around him and adhered him to the panel with foam tape. I chose the fun bouy brads (They come in two different color sets! FUN!) and the adorable Mallard brads to accent my scene. Honestly, I think the brads just MAKE this card! They are SO FUN! And here is another summer-fun card I created! 

Walking on Sunshine

For this one I grabbed the WAY FUN Stick People brads for this one! Seriously...are these not the BEST EVER! For reals. I need more. I am in love with them. I chose only the 'running man' version and attached several along my stamped roadway. Some fun alphabet stickers and a perfect border sticker was all I needed to finish this one off! 
Thanks for visiting! 
You can always check out more of my creations on my blog, Just Jingle
Jingle Out!

2 comments: