Monday, August 27, 2012

Design Team Monday with Susie

Happy Monday and hello Eyelet fans! I'm excited to introduce one of the new designers to the Eyelet Outlet team today! Please give a warm welcome to...



Susie Moore

We'll let Susie take it from here for today's post!


I am super excited to bring you my first post as a design team member for Eyelet Outlet.  I have three cards to show you today – all very different, and all very FUN!

 My first card is in anticipation of fall’s arrival.  I am ready for some cooler weather and this card just gets me in the mood.  To accentuate the autumn theme, I used three leaf brads that I thought really complemented the stamped image.  I didn’t line them up because leaves are just random as they fall - thus the randomness on the card.



And here is a close up of those wonderful leaf brads:



My next card just makes me smile.  Who could resist those precious Woodland Animal Brads and matching ribbon?  I knew I couldn’t!  To make the ruffles, I gathered the ribbon a bit and then stapled it in place.  Then I placed another layer of paper over that to hide the staples.  I love the dimension it gives.  Then of course, I needed a few animals to complete the card.  These guys were just the ticket!



Now here is a close up shot of the trim and eyelets.  I hope you like them as much as I do!



My final card makes the girly girl in me smile.  I had no problem finding the perfectly colored brads to match my papers.  I love the look of these beautiful pearl brads in green. The addition of these pearl brads just finished this card – not too much – just enough!


And here is a close up shot of those three brads lined up in the top right hand corner:



Thanks for taking a look at my creations for Eyelet Outlet.  I would love for you to see more of my work at my blog, The Dies Have It.  
Susie

1 comment:

  1. These are FABULOUS, Susie! I really love the ruffled critter ribbon!

    ReplyDelete