Monday, January 14, 2013

Our January Guest Designer

Hello Eyelet fans! We're pleased to announce January's Guest Designer...
 
 
 Kerrie Kung


Here's a little about Kerry:

Hello, my name is Kerry Kung and I live in New Hampshire.  I'm super excited to be guest designer for the month of January.  A bit about myself, I married my wonderful husband on April Fool day (and nope, it's not a joke).  No kids for me yet, but I do have a 15+ years lovebird and a black adorable kitty.   I enjoy making all things crafty, cards, tag, and 3D projects.  I have so much fun using the Eyelet Outlet brads.
 
 
We sent Kerrie some of our product and here's what she created!



Sock Monkey card supplies:
Sock Monkey Brads
Memory Box die Set of Swings and Grove Leaves
Hang in there sentiment from Stampendous
Distress ink pad in peeled paint
Hero Art shadow ink in Cup O' Joe
 
 

 


Wings Supplies:
Wing Brads
Penny Black background stamp (with red gelato)
Obsession Impression background stamp Script
Memory Box die in precious heart box
'you + me' sentiment from Jillian clear stamp set
Memento tuxedo black
Distress ink pad in pumice stone and black soot
 
 
 
 
 
 

Mustache supplies:
Mustache Brads
Mustache embossing folder
Basic Grey Serenade pattern paper
Sentiment from Mama Elephant
Memento tuxedo black
 
 
We love Karrie's creations! For more of Karrie's designs, please visit her blog.
 
Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment